Tuesday 11 October 2011

Emo Lifestyle

Emo Lifestyle
Most definitions of emo include a number of the following terms When
referring to a person's personality and attitude: shy, quiet, mysterious,
withdrawn, anxiety, ridden, shadowy and sensitive often identified by his/her
music and fashion. Along with a degree of sophistication and depth, Artist
talent is known to be associated with the emo culture.
Emo's like to go to gigs, write poetry (of the romantic and morbid kind),
gather on online communities such assoEmo.co.uk, Myspace, etc. They are
like any normal people!
Stereotype
Society most of the time thinks of emos as failures and catastrophes; they
are not strong enough to hide their emotions; they're sensitive, shy,
withdrawn, and often quiet. The fact that they express their feelings makes
them a target for ridicule. Usually, Emo kids like to express their feelings
writing poems about their problems with depression, confusion, and anger.
Emo groups generally seem to be far more cooperative and peaceable than
the other teen tribes that line up with them, they crash online forums to
attack their dress sense and taste in music. Even in their emotional
moments, the emo forums seem to have more to do with adolescent
self-adaptation than anything more worst. Anyway, most psychologists
suggest that expressing feelings of angst and depression is better than
bottling it up.
A lot of the pathethic anti-emo quotes shown below link emo to self harm:
"It's like the Emo culture has taken Punk and sprayed it with girly deoderant."
"I'm so Emo, even surgeons are impressed with my skills with a blade."
"I'm so emo, its a lucky day if I get a papercut."
"I'm so emo, i'm changing my name to Gillette."
"I wish my lawn were emo...then it would cut itself."
"I'm so emo, i attempted to drown myself... in my own tears."
"Im so

No comments:

Post a Comment